Since I've been tagged twice with this meme, it would be inconsiderate of me not to respond, so here goes:
1. I sleep at night in the clothes I wear during the day. Well, not exactly. I wouldn't sleep in a suit. But I'll sleep in jeans and T-shirt.
2. I don't like to eat fruit of any kind. I'll drink fruit juice, but eating solid fruit makes me feel queasy.
3. When I first read Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's One Day In The Life Of Ivan Denisovich as a young lad of ten or eleven, I laughed because it had some pretty rich cuss words in it. Yeah, you try and find something funny about life in a Soviet gulag. And remember how funny dirty words were when you were that age.
4. I will not move a ping-pong table, even at gunpoint, ever since a fold-up ping-pong table smashed down on my hand when I was 17.
5. I don't shout when I try to be heard or lose my temper because my throat gets sore very easily when I do, and stays sore for days afterward.
And paying it forward:
Spirit of Scotia
Little Black Dress
Midwest Conservative Journal